A leading Engineering Firm based in Cape Town is looking for a Civil Engineer to join their team!
- BSc/ BEng in Civil Engineering
- Registered with ECSA as a candidate.
- 3-5 years experience in consulting engineering
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Revit
- Assistance with proposals related to water, wastewater and treatment services.
- Undertaking water, wastewater and treatment feasibility and master planning studies, including report compilation.
- Planning and/or conceptual design, detail design, specification, procurement process administration and contract administration of water, wastewater and treatment projects.
- Carrying out measurements and valuations to produce accurate project schedules, quantities and valuations at all stages of a project.
- Providing project information and assistance to enable effective project management.
- Construction contract documentation compilation and procurement processes.
- Contract administration and management supporting the Engineer and acting as Engineer
- Assistance with technical advancement and business development by pursuing technical excellence and maintaining quality assurance on projects.
- Ensuring that project timelines and deliverables are met.
- Excellent technical writing skills, with good communication and time management skills.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of statutory procedures and technical standards.
- Ability to work independently, but also to function well in a team environment.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills required to build and maintain client relations.
- Ability to integrate and cooperate with other engineering and non-engineering disciplines.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days