BIM Modeler / Specialist – Bahrain
A highly reputable client of Hire Resolve is urgently seeking a BIM Specialist to join their established team in Manama, Bahrain.
As a BIM Modeler / Specialist, the successful candidate will work on a variety of design projects and be responsible for creating and managing the information database that allows the project team to collaborate effectively. They will be tasked with ensuring models are accurately represented, meeting stakeholder requirements, and being delivered on time and within budget. They will also play a crucial role in supporting the development and delivery of high-quality project documentation, including 3D models, 2D drawings, and specifications.
- Create and develop 3D models in Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD.
- Collaborate with the project team including architects, engineers and contractors to ensure models and drawings are precise and follow agreed standards.
- Support the project delivery process by solving queries and refining designs as appropriate.
- Liaise with project stakeholders as required, communicating progress and presenting models and drawings.
- Maintain model and drawing libraries, ensuring accuracy and completeness of design and construction documents.
- Conduct quality control reviews of models and drawings against established standards and protocols.
- Manage clashes between models when they occur and provide recommendations on workarounds and alternative solutions.
- +4 years’ experience in structural design / engineering
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in BIM
- Degree or Certification in Revit / BIM
- Proficient in Revit, Navisworks, Etabs and Staad Pro
- R360K/yr – R480K/yr
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days