Group Health and Safety Manager
A great mining company situated in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of a Group Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma / Degree in Safety or Environmental Management
- Registration with a South African Professional (SHE) Institution
- ISO 45001, ISO 14001, and ISO 9001 audit training
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in an opencast drilling and blasting environment
- Minimum 4 years at Management level
- Driving the Safety Management systems and Risk Management processes continuously
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating risk management, responding to risks, and providing advice and guidance to effectively mitigate risks affecting the health and safety of employees.
- Establishing and promoting the maintenance of safe working conditions and recommending ways to improve on overall safety conditions.
- Promoting the inspection of all equipment to ensure compliance with government and industry standards and regulations, in relation to occupational health and safety, and ensure inspections are up to date.
- Facilitating investigations by recording and investigating all incidents and accidents
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days