Senior Civil Engineer
An industry-leading client of ours is looking to hire a talented and experienced Senior Civil Engineer for their team of professionals in Germiston, GP.
The Civil Engineer designs, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion. You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast-growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact on society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Must have a Minimum of B.Eng. or B.Tech. Civil Engineering qualification;
- PrTech or PrEng will be preferred, but not compulsory;
- Must have a minimum of 10 yrs experience;
- Must have design experience in Roads, Stormwater, Sewer, and Water for large townships;
- Must have experience in Design using AutoCAD Civil 3D;
- Must have contract admin experience in GCC 2010 and 2015
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days