A leading industrial manufacturing company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Quality Controller to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Assess the final product after production to ensure the product meets the customer’s specifications.
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, and summarizing re-works and wastes.
- Ensure daily targets are met.
- Verifying all equipment is calibrated correctly.
- Monitoring the use of measuring equipment to ensure it is safe.
- Check runouts and operate the lengths measuring machine.
- Adhering to all quality work instructions.
- Engineering degree or diploma.
- CNC certificate.
- Minimum, 3 years experience in the inspection environment.
- Technical skills and ability to understand drawings, documents, and manuals.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Verbal and written communicating skills.
- Strong leadership skills and teamwork mentality.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to use measuring devices (gauges, meters, Callipers and more).
- Documentation and reporting skills.
- Adhering to all safety requirements.
- Practice good housekeeping always.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days
About Hire Resolve