Protection Services Manager
A great mining company in Gauteng is seeking the expertise of a Protection Services Manager to join their team.
- Matric Certificate
- Tertiary Qualification in Security / Policing
- A Grade PSIRA Registration
- 8 – 10 years experience managing security and protection services in a mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Plan and coordinate security for special and high-risk events.
- Conduct pre and post venue, vehicle and asset inspections.
- Analyse and evaluate security operations to identify risks and/or opportunities for improvement
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days