A leading food manufacturing company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Millwright to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Supervising Handyman allocated to you.
- Identify potential breakdowns.
- Conduct maintenance to Factory equipment with minimum downtime.
- Electrical and Mechanical Fault finding.
- Accurate completion of administrative schedules.
- Effective maintenance of production and facilities equipment.
- Deploy maintenance assistant/s efficiently.
- Ensuring all planned maintenance scheduled are up to date.
- Complete Job cards and work orders accurately.
- Adhere to internal department performance requirements targets and quality standards as determined by Management.
- Ability to plan and co-ordinate all projects.
- Ensure a high standard of housekeeping.
- Assist with breakdowns and after hours call outs/standby.
- Ensure operation effectiveness of all machinery in the area of responsibility.
- Maximize uptime of all machinery.
- Responsible for Health and Safety in area of responsibility.
- Ensure GMP’s are adhered to.
- Keep Maintenance Manager up to date with day-to-day occurrence etc.
- Participate and support Company’s food safety and quality objectives.
- Report all problems with the Food Safety to the QA Manager who will initiate and records actions.
- Responsible for all services e.g. steam, air, electricity and ammonia.
- Must have a trade qualification, preferably Millwright.
- N6/in Mechanical and or/ Electrical Engineering.
- 5 Years ‘experience in FMCG manufacturing sector.
- Experience in PLC equipment, drives and automation.
- Refrigeration / Ammonia plant experience in FMCG production environment desirable.
- Electrical problem-solving experience.
- Must have production process experience.
- Prior knowledge of Scheduled, predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Good communication skills and a track record.
- Knowledge of FSSC 22000 principles.
- MS Office.
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and Public Holidays when required.
- Strong knowledge of Environmental, Health and Safety
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days
About Hire Resolve