IT Desktop Technicians
One of our clients leading in the transportation provider sector, are looking for IT Desktop Technicians to join their team.
- Experience in the IT industry. (Desktop & Server Support)
- Microsoft 365 cloud expert on security
- MS Defender expert
- End point security know how and implementation
- Desktop Hardware, Software (Microsoft Products) and Windows operating systems
- Peripheral installations and fault diagnosis
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10,11 Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012,
- Knowledge of LAN cabling and topology (Ethernet)
- Solid work experience as a Desktop / Server & LAN field technician
- PBX experience
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.