Import and Export Manager
A leading automotive manufacturing company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Import and Export Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Estimates for Export/Imports & cross trade shipments.
- Register files and do customs documentation.
- Assisting on customs’ inspections & auditing.
- Arrange booking & prepare all Export/Import documentation.
- Complete SADC/DA65/SAD500 documents.
- Updating weekly and daily shipping schedule.
- Warehouse management skill (CCA & OS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent Import/Export qualification.
- 5 years experience in all different modes of transport/freight (Air, Sea, Road, Courier).
- Need to have Import permit requirement knowledge.
- MUST be able to manage and control bonded warehouses containing vehicles and parts.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days
About Hire Resolve