A well-established company is currently looking for a highly skilled and experienced Contracts Manager to join their team of professionals in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
- Diploma/Degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering or Masters Degree in Construction Project Management
- Construction Contracts – JBCC & NEC, OHS Act and Construction Regulations
- Knowledge of MS Projects, Candy (CCS), BuildSmart
- A certificate in Project Management recognised by the SACPCMP Registered with the South African Council for Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP)
- The planning, management, coordination and financial control of a construction project for which he/she is assigned to.
- Monthly cashflow projection and management of income versus expenses.
- Planning, organizing and maintaining project schedule for production.
- Negotiation with client, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants required to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, liaise with other department managers for the acquisition of additional resources from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver cost reports, progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Monthly Progress Certificate for subcontractors, monthly progress certificate to client for invoicing and monthly Cost Reports/Budgets to Directors.
- As per project deadline prescriptions
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days