A leading logistics company in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Freight Forwarder to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Manage full delivery of service to the client including service delivery of internal services.
- Client relationship management.
- Provide the one-point contact with the client.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Determine client satisfaction.
- Liaising with hauliers, shipping lines and other departments within the organization.
- Good time management skills are essential elements for this position.
- Analytical and broad spectrum thinking.
- Disposition to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Customer focused and customer service experience.
- Good understanding of company processes and procedures.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Willingness to participate in company activities.
- Monitoring and assisting with meeting metrics of the department.
- Good understanding of vendors/recons, as well as invoicing and financial aspects
- Relevant Bachelors/Diploma in Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Ocean Freight clearing and forwarding industry
- MS Suite proficient
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days