Food Safety Officer
A leading food company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Food Safety Officer to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Develop, implement and improving the health and safety plans and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with the Health and Safety legislation.
- Monitor work processes and procedures to identify unsafe practices and provide recommendations and training.
- Conduct internal health and safety inspections preparation for external Occupational Health and Safety inspections.
- BSc/National Diploma in Food Technology/Microbiology or similar.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an FMCG / manufacturing environment focused on food safety and quality.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days