Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
A Consumer finance business that offers its customers a range of financial services products is seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to work within their finance department.
The employees should take ownership and responsibility for the core financial planning and analysis functions within the Group Finance structure. Key areas of accountability include reporting to internal and external stakeholders, cost and month end management, budgeting and forecasting.
- Drive and coordinate budgeting and forecasting activities
- Reporting Responsibilities (monthly/quarterly/half yearly/yearly)
- Accountable for the hierarchy and maintenance of the chart of the accounts for the group entities
- Responsible for overseeing the preparation of budgets/forecasts.
- Month end closure management
- Accountable for the creation and linking of all accounts for budget process for the business.
- Professionally Qualified – CA(SA)
- Minimum of 5 years post-articles experience
- Financial Reporting and budgeting experience, advantageous
- Advanced MS Excel
- Experience engaging with senior management.
- Retail or Financial Services experience advantageous
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days