A Well-known manufacturing company is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team in Port Elizabeth.
- Cash flow management.
- Statutory responsibilities to assist with compliance to law and financial regulations.
- Authorizing payments on ERP and banking platform.
- Authorizing general journals.
- Coordinate the annual external financial audit.
- Assist with developing and maintaining key internal controls
- Financial analysis and ratios.
- Scrutinize general ledger entries.
- Assist to deliver complete, accurate and on-time financial results.
- Reporting responsibilities (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Provide Finance related support to other departments as required.
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary and requested by the Financial Executive.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree with Honours or Equivalent (Essential)
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience with SAICA Articles (Essential)
- Experienced in MS Office (Intermediate level) (Essential)
- ERP integrated Business System Experience (Advantageous)
- Must be prepared to work overtime with short notice
Key Skills and Competencies:
- High level of Integrity and trustworthiness
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to embrace and solve problems.
- Ability to take ownership.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days