The client is looking for a driven, talented Financial Advisor to attract, acquire and retain clients by selling company products to generate new business and to provide after-sales service to clients to ensure client retention, increase market share and contribute to the overall business objectives and long-term viability.
The client company is one of the oldest financial services brands in South Africa. With an over 100-year legacy of serving the communities in which it operates, the business represents true empowerment in serving Africa’s people through affordable financial solutions that create financial growth and security.
Team members have noted that the company has an incredibly friendly, work-hard play-hard environment and a highly-collaborative team. Management is proactive and very involved and fosters a positive and goal-oriented atmosphere where employees are rewarded according to their own dedication and efforts to excel.
- Proactively strive to achieve personal financial targets through effective planning, time management, diligence and appropriate stress management
- Present information-sharing sessions on financial planning topics to engage new business and enhance the knowledge of potential clients
- Analyse situations carefully, and understand the complexity and consequences before quickly taking action through clear, well-thought-out decisions
- Accurately identify problems and proactively solve them
- Identify entrepreneurial opportunities in every interaction and remain passionate, resilient, focused and organised
- Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties related to the role
- Proactively build and maintain client relationships by presenting our innovative and trustworthy product offerings through professional and credible Financial Advisory services
- Support and guide clients through the decision-making process by displaying exceptional product knowledge and customer centricity
- Regularly review client accounts to determine whether life changes, economic changes or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment
- Build sound relationships with others through honesty, trust and respect
- Ensure technical product and legislative knowledge is always current to propose the most relevant and innovative client solutions and comply with governance requirements
- Be self-confident, self-motivated entrepreneurs and relentlessly pursue targets and goals.
- Effectively manage time and ensure optimal productivity
- Research and monitor financial market trends to ensure that plans are relevant, and effective and to identify any necessary updates
- Prepare, interpret and present client financial performance and other relevant information to enhance client understanding and facilitate decision-making
- Conduct client financial needs analysis to develop and implement a customised financial plan to achieve clients’ financial goals
Education and Experience
- Matric/ equivalent NQF4 qualification
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in sales & or industry experience
- FAIS qualifications (for applicants who are more than 6 years in the industry)
- Drivers License and own vehicle
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days