A well-known manufacturing company is looking for an Estimator to join their team in Durban.
In this role, you would provide effective services for the Cost & Estimating department, and to ensure smooth operation thereof.
- Record and control all request quotation
- Prepare customer quotation
- Work with bills of material / process layouts
- Compile cost sheets detailing material, labour, overhead costs and selling prices
- Calculate profitability of projects (gross margin/PBIT)
- Knowledge of customer tooling / investment amortisation
- Compile bills of material comparison report
- Prepare quarterly EU Submission
- Monitor and update company local content %
- Calculation of CIM on a quarterly basis
- Review low margin projects
- Assistance to Sales & Finance Department
- 3 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment
- JDE Knowledge will be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
Education & certificates:
- Bachelor’s degree Cost & Management Accounting or other relevant finance degree
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
You are welcome to connect with: Jessica Davies, Merina Naicker, Shannon Watson or Lindy-Lee du Plessis on LinkedIn or contact them on 021 551 8638 and use any of the following extensions; Jessica 312, Merina 504, Shannon or Lindy on 514
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days