A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of an Environment, Social, Governance and Safety ESGS Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Post Graduate Honours Degree
- 15 – 20 years’ experience in a mining, chemical, fertilizer, petrochemical environment
- Minimum 8 years at Manager level
- Knowledge of ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating reporting and disclosures on sustainability and to ensure group wide ESGS tracking, performance analysis and reporting (against Functional game plan, objectives, and targets).
- Setting, monitoring, and reporting on the short term ESGS targets and ensure accurate disclosure across the Group.
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing procedures and processes for ESGS reporting requirements.
- Staying abreast of potential changes for ESGS reporting requirements and advise and interpret local, regional, and global trends in the external ESGS reporting landscape.
- Oversee and manage the effectiveness of the divisions reporting processes and the quality of the disclosures in the reports to the relevant Statutory Boards.
- Accountability in prompting innovation and enhancing market differentiation and competitiveness by creating a deeper understanding of climate changes and other factors influencing Environmental conditions.
- Ensure effective management of the budget process.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days