A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of an ER Officer to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree / National Diploma in Industrial Relations
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in a mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and sustain a sound relationship with unions;
- Foster a sound relationship between employees and their respective supervisors
- Dispute resolution processes
- Assisting the ER Coordinator in ensuring the implementation of collective agreements between the Company and unions
- Arranging, coordinating and taking minutes in all ER related meetings and any other adhoc ER related duties
- Ensure compliance and communication of mine strategies, legislations, collective agreements, policies and procedures by all the employees including contractors employees
- Management and administration of disciplinary hearings, long term illness cases, medical incapacity and grievances
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days