Environment, Social, Governance Manager
A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of an Environment, Social, Governance Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Post Graduate Honours Degree in Environmental or Safety
- ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 Experience
- 15 years’ experience in Sustainability, CSR, Environmental and safety within a mining environment
- Minimum 8 years at manager level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating reporting and disclosures on sustainability
- Setting, monitoring, and reporting on the short term ESGS targets
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing procedures and processes for ESGS reporting requirements
- Oversee and manage the effectiveness of the divisions reporting processes and the quality of the disclosures in the reports to the relevant Statutory Boards
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days