Engineering Manager (GCC Factories)
A great mining company in Mpumalanga is seeking the expertise of an Engineering Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- National Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- GCC Factories
- 10 – 15 Years’ operational experience as Plant or Section Engineer
- Minimum 3 Years at Manager level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to plant design and equipment selection.
- Commissioning of new smelting facilities.
- Recommissioning of existing plant and equipment.
- Safety/ SHEQ
- Leading the engineering team.
- Contractor management
- Budget management and control
- Optimization and investigations of engineering challenges
- Project management
- Risk management and legal compliance
- Maintenance excellence.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days