Employee Benefits Administrator
A software development company is looking for a Employee Benefits Administrator/Fund Accountant to join their team in Centurion, Johannesburg.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the first line of system support to the clients and all inhouse staff, while also establishing and maintaining strong professional relationships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Able to distinguish problem areas and provide recommended solutions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Employee Benefits Administration
- COP – Introduction to retirements Fund is advantageous.
- A good understanding of the Employee Benefits processes.
- Knowledge of Finance (Accounting & Investment) is advantageous.
- Travel outside of Gauteng may be required.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days