Emergency Preparedness and Response Coordinator
A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of an Emergency Preparedness and Response Coordinator to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree in Fire Technology
- Qualification in Fire Fighting
- 10 – 12 Years’ experience in a plant mining environment
- Fire Instructor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expert advice and implementation of best practice systems and programmes within emergency preparedness and response which includes First Aid, Fire Business Continuity Management, rescue at heights and other related risks identified as per business continuity management risk index
- First aid, Fire Rescue training and projects
- Develop and constantly review, First Aid, Business Continuity Management policies, guidelines, and code of practice to meet the needs of Anglo-American Platinum
- Lobbying with relevant parties such as regulatory authorities, I & Aps, etc
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days