Electrical Training Officer
A great mining company is seeking the expertise of an Electrical Training Officer to join their team in Kriel, Mpumalanga.
- Consolidating the training needs from the Complexes in area of responsibility to enable the formulation of the annual training plan and providing input into the annual training plan and workplace skills plan
- Ensuring that a fixed asset register is maintained and that equipment, tools and materials used in training are properly maintained and available
- Conducting reviews to identify opportunities to optimize processes and systems by reviewing own system and consulting with the team and providing feedback to the HRD Superintendent
- Ongoing engagement with stakeholders
- Grade 12
- Degree or National Diploma in OD ETDP / HRD
- Electrical Trade Test Certificate
- Assessor and Moderator Certificate
- 6 – 8 years’ training experience in a mining environment
- Salary: R700K/yr – R900K/yr, salary negotiable
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days