Electrical Protection Specialist
A great mining company situated in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of an Electrical Protection Specialist to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree or National Diploma in Electrical engineering
- Advanced Protection Courses
- 5 – 8 years experience in electrical protection within a medium-voltage mining environment
- ECSA Registration (Advantageous)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting annual reliability audits, and tests (secondary and primary injections) on medium voltage equipment, protection, and metering relays.
- Recommending cost-effective upgrades and replacement of protection and metering relays.
- Planning, controlling, and supporting Contractors toward ensuring task execution.
- Ensuring all electrical equipment on the network is functional, protected, and reliable.
- Investigating and reporting on MV protection trips, quality of electrical supply or metering queries.
- Providing quality technical protection-related support services to plants and projects.
- Maintaining and improving safety, health and environmental standards and practices.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days