A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of an Electrical Foreman to join their team.
- Grade 12
- N4 Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Electrician Trade Test Certificate
- 5 – 8 years experience in an underground shaft mining environment
- Minimum 4 years at Foreman level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct pre-start checks
- Plan and organise labour, spares, maintenance and breakdowns
- Supervise labour and contractors
- Managing of spares and equipment
- Managing of Safety Systems
- Ensure adherence to all statutory and legal requirements and standards
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days