Team Leader (Injection Moulding)
A leading automotive manufacturing company situated in Durban is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Team Leader (Injection Moulding) to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Manage KPA’s of subordinates.
- Monitor daily production performance and take timeous action to achieve the required output.
- Ensure quality buy-off standard is achieved.
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained.
- Ensure the disciplinary procedure is applied when needed.
- To ensure material is handled correctly including rejects and scrap.
- Plan production as required to meet the Schedule, Customer requirements or Kanban
- Ensure area works to plan as agreed with the Production Team, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Make sure that all plant-related facilities are operating in the correct parameters and to the specification.
- Ensure regular and timeous completion of relevant charts e.g.:- score sheets, Quality sheets attendance records, and A3 problem-solving. etc.
- Able to do settings
- Able to do troubleshot
- Manage MDW meetings and presentations to management as required.
- S4 in Mechanical Engineering. ND in Production Management will be an added advantage.
- Previous Experience Related to Production Supervision (added advantage)
- 3-5 years of Injection Moulding and Manufacturing experience
- Sound Knowledge of Engel moulding machines.
- Proficient in excel
- Conduct changes over within a required time
- Computer literacy
- Kanban & JIT knowledge.
- Understanding TPS principles will be added advantage
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days