An industry-leading company situated in KwaZulu-Natal & Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Resident Engineer to join their team.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of related experience
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary team
- Assist the RE with all duties during the contraction supervision and defects liability periods
- Together with the RE ensure that the contractor is fully appraised of technical, social, environmental, health and safety responsibilities and assist with monitoring the same
- Record, report and propose actions to redress poor workmanship and defects
- Review and verify qualifications of the proposed key personnel of the contractor and make the necessary recommendations
- Verify that the Contractors use the testing equipment is in accordance with the approved standards and international best practice
- Review the quality of all material, plant and equipment supplied by the Contractor
- Manage the duties staff within appropriate the Discipline specific management team
- Initiate action to prevent product/process non-conformance, including issue NCOs and/or CARs to Contractors if required
- Maintain a database or similar of conformance records and quantities
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days