A well-known company is looking to hire the expertise of an experienced and talented Estimator to join their team of professionals in Durban.
- To support Sales and Engineering teams during the tendering phase, to estimate and propose high quality and cost-effective formwork project solutions.
- To provide continuous support to sales teams in monitoring and coordinating progress against project plans.
- To be the project liaison between sales, engineering, and customers to ensure timeous execution of projects in accordance with project plan.
- Develop and maintain pricing database.
- Minimum 5 years of formwork experience
- Quantity Surveying Qualification
- IT proficient (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Solid knowledge of CCS
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience in the construction field
- Offer preparation based on engineering designs and equipment list.
- Communicate relevant information with other departments.
- Commercial support during customer project negotiations.
- Work distribution and coordination for large scale projects.
- Consulting on internal and external pricing solutions.
- Create case studies.
- Develop and maintain BOQ (Bill of Quantities) based offers for standard projects in early phase (Sales Consultant).
- Develop proposals for key and strategic tenders.
- Support for Customer presentations.
- Utilize digitization tools provided by the company to increase productivity.
- Development and maintenance of a tendering library, containing designs, projects costing proposal and case studies.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days