Design Engineer (Municipal Engineering)
An industry-leading company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Design Engineer (Municipal Engineering) to join their team.
The Design Engineer (Municipal Engineering) will be responsible for the design and coordination of the civil infrastructure design on medium-sized Municipal Engineering projects.
- Design and Coordination of Civil Infrastructure Design
- Design of roads, stormwater, water and sanitation for townships, commercial and industrial developments.
- Adherence to Quality Management System
- Keep abreast of Technical best practice
- Prepare and Review Technical Reports
- Investigate and make recommendations on alternate solutions to engineering problems
- Conduct design reviews
- Successfully train and mentor junior engineers
- Recognised Specialist in discipline
- 10 years’ experience in Civil Infrastructure Design for Townships
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Funding
- Competent at preparing Tender Documentation
- Competent at Construction Administration
Education & certificates:
- BSc/BEng/BTech – Civil Engineering
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.