A well-known Mining company, situated in Gauteng, is seeking the expertise of a SHEQ Manager to join their team.
Leads the Operation’s Health, Safety, Environment, & Quality (HSEQ) Function to build HSEQ functional capability across the Operation and establishes the framework to enable compliance with HSEQ statutory and Group requirements.
- Grade 12
- Degree / National Diploma Safety Management or Degree / National Diploma Environmental Health/ Environmental
- Affiliation in any HSE related institutions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant industry.
- A minimum of 3 years Senior management experience in HSEQ functions
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Operation or large capital project
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days