A leading bank in SA is looking for 2 Credit Managers to join their Business Banking division in the following areas: Fairland, Tswane or Midrand.
To evaluate, manage and approve credit risk within the Medium Corporate segment by providing advice and support through the implementation of group credit mandates, risk frameworks and methodologies.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Knowledge of Credit Systems
- Responsible application of allocated Judgmental Credit mandate
- Assess and approve credit in terms of approved mandate to minimise Credit Risk to the business and manage the credit approval process
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within the Banks Business across Product Houses and/or across the FRG
- Approve or recommend counterparty exposure across multiple products
- Manage credit risk at origination and on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate the Bank’s Business Advances Growth Strategy
- Manage respective portfolio within the businesses budget and bad debt highway
- Drive customer service delivery goal achievement in line with predefined standards and support of operational objectives
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships that enable the achievement of operational objectives
- Ensure compliance with legislative and audit requirements and adherence to relevant processes
- By National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Qualification: Relevant Post Graduate in Finance
- Preferred Qualification: CA (SA)/CFA
- Experience: 3 to 5 years experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at the junior (entry-level) management level
R650k – R950k p/a
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days