Credit Analytics Manager
A well-known Bank is looking for an experienced Credit Analytics Manager to join their team in Cape Town.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Credit Analytics teams to provide the business with essential analytical insights on current strategy, corporate objectives, and current difficulties to support with decision-making. This will include creating, maintaining, and enhancing operational support and analysis standards
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or engineering is essential.
- Honours Degree in Mathematics or Engineering is advantageous.
- A minimum of 5 – 7 Years experience in a Analytical role pertaining to Credit (Banking Environment)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced complex environment.
- Strong SQL skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a management/ team leader role focusing on team oversight.
- Strong problem-solving skills using data analytics.
- Solid understanding of credit life cycle
- Knowledge of HR & Developmental Process
- Planning, organizing and coordination skills.
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Communications Skills
- Decision making skills.
- Facilitation Skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days