Hire Resolve is partnering with a leading Construction Company who is looking for a Construction Manager based in CPT.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma ; SACPCMP registration or similar preferable
- 5 years of experience in a similar position; experience with operations preferred.
- Strong experience in planning and programming (MS Projects and or Candy)
- Basic Contractual knowledge, understanding and implementations
- A good knowledge and understanding of construction
- Commercial awareness
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong mathematics and IT skills
- Good budgeting skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- An understanding of health and safety standards
- Set and maintain production targets for each site and ensure each site operates within prescribed costs budgets
- Co-ordinate and control the activities of site staff and ensures all work complies with the quality standards as set out in the contract and company policies and procedures
- Compile and submit claims for contract sites to Contracts Manager
- Pre project preparation
- Ensure all contractual requirements are fulfilled, checklists completed, and arrangements made
- Plan and supervise the productivity of all sub-ordinates
- Maintain progress in accordance with the programme and budget
- Co-ordinate and oversee the activities, progress and quality of subcontractors, and hold regular meetings with them
- Liaise with Client, Engineer, Local Authorities etc. to fulfil all necessary contract requirements.
- Assist in the recruitment, development, and training of employees with potential
- Maintain a safe and secure site by
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days