Condition Monitoring Engineer
A well-known metals company, situated in Limpopo, is urgently seeking the expertise of a Condition Monitoring Engineer to join their team.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for prevention of secondary failure and ensuring that equipment does not fail prematurely.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in the metals or steel industry
Education & Certificates:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Certificate in Asset Management
- Level 1 Certification in Condition Monitoring
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days