Concentrator Engineer (GCC)
A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Concentrator Engineer (GCC) to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- GCC Mines and Works
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in a plant / concentrator mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of the maintenance of equipment at the lowest possible cost without compromising safety and quality.
- Ensuring maintenance of the equipment with regards to planning, leading, organising and controlling.
- Ensuring increased reliability of the equipment through cost analysis.
- Implementing and executing maintenance strategies to ensure availability of the concentrator equipment.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days