We are looking for a Computer Engineer to join our team and support our organization’s computer networks along with our Information Technology (IT) department. Computer Engineer responsibilities include designing, testing, and inspecting all software used within an organization’s computer system. Ultimately, you will be responsible for upgrading various types of hardware like routers and motherboards as needed.
- Conduct validation testing for new and renovated motherboards
- Ensure existing computer equipment are up-to-date
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units
- Draft new computer equipment blueprints and present them to management
- Plan and manage the production of computer hardware equipment
- Proven work experience as a Computer Engineer or similar role
- Strong knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, and measuring tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative thinker with good analytical abilities
- Proficient in problem-solving to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science training preferred
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.