A great mining company in Gauteng is seeking the expertise of a Chief Geologist to join their team.
- Grade 12
- BSc Degree in Geology or Geostatistics
- Professional Registered with GSSA or SACNASP
- 10 – 12 years experience in an underground mining environment
- Minimum 3 years at Chief level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate through active Purposeful Visible Felt Leadership and engagement/collaboration with own team and cross-functional teams to promote a culture of authentic safety leadership
- Participate in the development, refinement and enhancement of operational Safety, Health, Environment and Risk management standards to drive a pervasive culture of embedded self-accountability
- Lead, mentor and coach a team of technical professionals towards realising their full potential
- Establish and promote cross-functional and collaborative working relationship with all stakeholders
- Provide expert technical, modelling, evaluation support and advice to peer groups and departments to optimise the operation’s Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves and to match the overall resource development and risk management schedule for the business
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days