Senior Java Engineer
Our client searching for an experienced Senior Java Engineer to join their team in Centurion on a hybrid work model.
- Relevant IT Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 4+ years of Java Development experience
- 4+ Years of solid industry experience in designing and building software applications using Java Spring Framework.
- Experience with Springboot, Spring Framework, Core Java Multithreading, Ant, Maven, Gradle, JUnit is required.
- Experience with Git and Swagger.
- Thorough understanding of development process and practices, from ideation to release.
- Experienced in building RESTful APIs.
- Experience in building and delivering production solutions.
- Experience with Spring JPA + Hibernate.
- Experience with relational database systems such as PostgreSQL. This includes query optimization, debugging and advanced query methods.
- Experience with high performance design patterns and optimization. This includes threading, asynchronous programming and a deep knowledge of data structures and complexity.
- Experience with AWS and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in test driven development.
- Experience in other API frameworks such as C#, .Net and/or .Net Core including experience with Entity framework, Linq, IQueryable.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.