An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking for the expertise of an experienced and talented Electrical Engineer to join their team.
- BSc/BEng Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Registered as a Professional Engineer at ECSA
- At least 7 years’ experience working in a consulting engineering firm on Building Services Projects
- Knowledge of the JBCC, GCC, NEC and relevant building contracts
- Experience of a broad spectrum of Electrical engineering projects
- Experience in managing project budgets
- Knowledge of National, Provincial and local laws, ordinances, policies and procedures all aspects of design and drawing production (National Building Regulations, SANNS Code of Practice, SANS Design Codes and NHBRC requirements, policies and ordinances)
- Understanding of the construction process
- Experience with AUTOCAD, REVIT and Relux
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Hands on electrical design for a range of projects, sometimes in a lead discipline engineer role
- Providing design calculations, drawings and specifications
- MV bulk services design, including: MV reticulation design, cable sizing and route selection. Sizing and selection of MV/LV mini-substations of appropriate capacity.
- LV reticulation, cable sizing and route selection.
- LV boards design for loading capacity and protection levels for switchgear and bus bars.
- Design of LV distribution boards line diagrams.
- Design of buildings power and lighting layouts.
- Design of area lighting, sports lighting, and street lighting.
- Design of security systems inclusive of CCTV, Access Control, and Intruder Detection.
- Experience with renewable energy systems such as Photo Voltaic
- Standby and emergency power, including sizing and incorporating standby generators and UPS systems
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days