A leading pharmaceutical company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Warehouse Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Manages all distribution centre inventory and establishes inventory process to ensure compliance through: cycle counting, receiving, storing, handling, and shipping, while continually seeking feedback and improving processes to ensure the customers’ expectations are exceeded every day.
- Manage and implement robust processes for Inventory/stock levels efficiently to ensure full warehouse optimization and accurate processing of orders.
- Creates, administers, analyses, and communicates key inventory reports, determining impact to the operation.
- Alerts and educates management regarding issues and performs issue resolution as needed.
- Completes system updates and quarterly/annual audit work and preparation.
- BSC industrial engineering or any similar Supply Chain/IT qualification
- Good analytical working experience or subjects related to the degree
- 2+ years of leadership experience in comprehensive supply chain management environment
- Minimum working experience of two (2) years pharma or food industry experience preferred
- A sound knowledge of relevant quality working standards & safe working procedures as well as the requirements of the Health and Safety legislation (OHS Act/ ISO standards), also including GWP and / or cGMP, GDP and safe work practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (including excel), warehouse management systems, and database systems
- Proven Experience in a leadership role with oversight of multiple supervisors
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days