Technical Services Manager
An industry-leading company is currently looking for an experienced and talented technical services manager to join their team of professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge and experience in the solar field is an asset
- Product experience with Victron, SMA, Fronius, GoodWe, SolarMD and BYD is preferred
- Minimum 3 years technical experience in the solar industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent English skills, Afrikaans is an asset
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, customer facing environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and effectively multi-task daily and meet deadlines
- Assertive, confident and clear communicator – via e-mail, phone and face-to-face
- Proficient with desktop applications such as Windows & Office. ERP System Knowledge is an asset
- Experience with PV Design Software such as PV Syst, PV Sol etc.. is an asset
- Must have valid state driver’s license
- Active technical and application support of sales staff in the preparation of sales offers in respect of technical and other aspects.
- Technical consultation and support of customers in respect of the company’s PV products and systems in both – commercial and residential markets.
- Preparation of quotations, follow up, product consulting and order confirmation to clients, mainly for technical services
- Commencement of technical on-site and telephonic support as well as site visits for assessments or energy audits to prepare a PV design.
- Gaining internal knowledge about new products or updates and changes. Internal processing and presentation in the company’s knowledgebase and training of colleagues
- Analyses and Assessment of market and customer requirements for new products and solutions.
- Support Department Manager when implementing new products and services.
- Working close with the Department Manager for setting up and maintain technical presentations, product battle cards, warranty guidelines etc…
- Commencement of regular technical product and system trainings with clients where new products are introduced or system configurations are shown.
- Preparing PV designs in the company’s design software PV Manager. Commencement of internal an external trainings herein
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days