A leading retail company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Space Planner to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Develop “as is” Planograms (Realograms).
- Analyse existing shelf space utilisation in business outlets.
- Merge Assortment objectives with Space availability to support category growth.
- Develop & Produce Shelf Space Plans (Planograms) to optimise space utilisation.
- Develop “as is” Floor plans.
- Analyse existing floor space utilisation in business outlets.
- Develop & Produce Floor plans to optimise floor space utilisation.
- Develop In-store merchandising standards and guide the execution thereof.
- Assist the Merchandise Planner with Assortment planning and optimisation.
- Monitor and report on planogram compliance.
- Communicate space optimisation impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Utilise system functionality to optimise workflow.
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: +2 years experience as a Space Planner in Retail
- Computer literacy – Space Planning software & MS Office
- Advanced analytical skills
- Strong people skills
- Drivers License & own transport
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days