A well-established client of ours is currently looking to hire the expertise of an experienced Site Foreman to join their professional team in Cape Town
- Three years of experience in a similar position; experience with operations preferred
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Manage Labourers on Site:
· Delegate tasks daily to the crew and ensure that each labourer clearly understands what is expected of him at all times.
· Ensure that daily targets are met, defects are prevented and quality requirements are achieved.
· Report and communicate immediately any problems to the Site Supervisor; including labour, quality, materials, plant etc.
· Continually check up on crew while work is in progress and take corrective action where required.
· Accurate and continuous planning to organize deadlines for following tasks that need to be implemented
· Keep track of daily time keeping of the crew and submit time sheets to the Foreman for sign off and submission.
- Mange Tools and Equipment:
· Ensure that the crew receives the tools, equipment and materials required for the relevant job.
· Ensure that materials are used correctly and not wasted.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days