Senior Structural Engineer
A well-established company is currently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their professional team in Cape Town
- Take full responsibility for technical work and is recognized internally as a technical leader or specialist in a particular field.
- Proven innovation in design.
- Develop design methods or introduced new design techniques to the firm
- Prepare and present technical papers externally at seminars or conferences and taken specific steps to enhance the technical image of the firm.
- Successful contact with clients as a technical specialist, by means of momentum work gained.
- Fulfils the role of Design Review Engineer/Technical Leader for medium-sized projects including several large projects of medium complexity
- Train and mentor junior employees
- Business development, which includes successful client care and retention, and the financial and technical preparation and submission of proposals and bids.
- BSc or BEng Degree (completed)
- Pr Eng (required)
- 12 – 15 years’ experience (after qualification) in Structural Design and Management
- Proven record of managing structural design team of at least 5 years
- Minimum 8 years’ experience successfully managing projects (mostly medium-sized, with several large projects of medium complexity – more than one discipline) (proven by portfolio of evidence)
- Structural design with focus on civil and water retaining structures
- Structural Design and Management in the Water Integrated Infrastructure Industry
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days