Senior Python Developer
Our client in the Digital Insurance Industry is searching for an experienced Senior Python Developer to join their team in Cape Town on a hybrid work model.
Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Coach junior team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant field
- Minimum 5+ years of Python Development Experience
- Exposure to AWS Cloud Computing
- Experience with a web client framework, either Angular, React or VueJS.
- An understanding of web application development with experience in a leading framework such as Flask or Django.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.