A leading retail company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Procurement Manager to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- The incumbent would be leading a highly specialised Category Management team responsible for a portfolio of Retail Categories of the Group.
- The portfolio includes the categories; Outdoor, Hunting, Gas, Pets, Pool, Gardening, and Irrigation.
- The Category Management team owns the end-to-end Supply Chain of the Categories, which includes:
- Supplier selection & performance management
- Purchasing (negotiations & contracting)
- Supply compliance management
- Item cataloguing and ranging
- Clustering and assortment optimisation
- Demand planning (DC & Stores)
- Central replenishment (DC & Stores)
- Stockholding optimisation (DC & Stores)
- Retail trading space optimisation
- Claims management (DC & Stores)
- Retail selling price management (including margin management)
- Markdown and promotions
- Online (item enrichment, e-catalogue, pricing, ranging)
- Tertiary Qualification (relevant Bachelor’s degree)
- A minimum of 8 years’ related retail procurement experience, of which 5 years should be at a senior level
- Ability to integrate sophisticated data analytics, scenario planning and execution
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.