A well-known Consumer finance Business is looking for a Risk Analyst who is experienced in Fraud to join their team based in Cape Town.
The purpose of the position is to help manage the company’s Fraud by providing information and analytical support for efficient monitoring and control of risk exposure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage deadlines and expectations.
- Business Expertise
- Strong data interpretation and communication skills, with the potential to influence important stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail
- Monitoring output data quality
- A Bachelors Qualification in Commerce, Humanities or Science with the focus on Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or similar.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in:
- Data Manipulation & Analysis (SAS, SQL etc.)
- Credit Risk Analysis on Lending Products
- Report compilation based on information gathered and analyzed.
- Experience with Fraud is essential.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
You are welcome to connect with: Merina Naicker, Shannon Watson or Lindy-Lee du Plessis on LinkedIn or contact them on 021 551 8638 and use any of the following extensions; Merina 504, Shannon or Lindy on 514
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days