Project Manager – Solar
A renewable energy EPC company based in Cape Town is on the lookout for a Project Manager to join their team.
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. Project Manager duties include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Responsible for the successful execution of solar PV EPC projects
- Manage and report on the progress of projects
- Responsible for costs, budget and cash flow
- Knowledge of contract management and standard contract forms
- Proficient in project management tools
- 5+ years’ experience within the solar industry
- Experience managing Solar PV installations
- Relevant BEng/BTech degree
- 5+ years’ experience in project management
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days