A leading food manufacturing company situated in the Western Cape is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Millwright to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Execute electric, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical repairs
- Perform planned maintenance on machinery and equipment
- Fit, inspect, test and repair MCC, circuits and wiring systems and electrical equipment.
- Install and commission machinery and equipment
- Align and calibrate machinery and equipment parts as required for efficient and safe operation.
- Must be able to lead the team in achieving all maintenance objectives and have good mentoring skills.
- Responsible for Health and Safety in area of responsibility
- Ensure GMP’s are adhered to.
- Keep Operations Manager up to date with day-to-day occurrence etc.
- Red Seal Trade Tested Artisan
- 3 years’ experience in a food processing plant – Clear juice and Pulps and Purees
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days