An industry-leading company situated in Cape Town is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
The below job specification is comprehensive of the complete building services Mechanical Engineer.
- Be part of this well-established multidisciplinary consultancy and be part of a team doing site surveys, attending meetings with clients and contractors, and designing and project administration on mechanical engineering projects.
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the design and administration of:
- Heating, ventilation, and Air conditioning systems (HVAC)
- Domestic hot water generating plant and reticulation
- Wet services design
- Experience in Fire protection services will be beneficial
- Liaise with clients to derive project scope and budgets
- Interact internally with fellow project team members to ensure a coordinated effort on projects
- Develop detailed designs from concepts
- Research as required to perform such designs & specifications
- Oversee CAD personnel to translate designs into professional engineering drawings
- Report writing and keeping of minutes/notes of meetings
- Write and compile specifications
- Call for tenders and adjudicate with tender reports
- Contract administration (technical & financial)
- Site inspections to ensure the quality of work and resolve technical problems
- 2-3 years of experience in HVAC
- Relevant experience in Mechanical Building Services
- Minimum B. Tech or ND in Mechanical Engineer
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days